An 80-page PDF book: 43-page guide on a thoughtful person's approach to fasting, plus a free 37-page fasting journal I kept while doing long fasts.
You will learn:
- Why you should be both "lazy" AND disciplined
- Why voluntarily fasting may be unnatural
- How to think about fasting, especially long fasts (5+ days)
- What a natural way to integrate it into your life may look like
- 2 different protocols for long fasts depending on your needs
Who am I?
I have 11 years of experience fasting. I've done 80-100 days of fasting a year, ending each long fast with a Big 5 barbell max workout. Although I don't fast that frequently anymore, I do a 7-day fast once a year.
With all the experiments I've done and the mistakes I've made, I wanted to share the distillation of my experience and my unconventional approach to fasting.
Who is this for?
- You've had doubts about water-only fasting and want to know an approach that's worked for me.
- You've tried short or intermittent fasts and want to try longer fasts.
- You like nuance, a bit of philosophy, and spirituality, and are curious how you can combine them in doing a long fast.
Who is this NOT for?
- You want a simple, black-and-white guide that tells you what to do exactly.
- You're not sure if you want to fast (there are better resources for this!)
- You want to know the technical science behind fasting, like physiology and specific benefits (I go into it a little bit, but again, there are better resources for this!)
Table of Contents
Introduction: Why Fast?
Be Lazy AND Disciplined
Reasons for Fasting
The Long Fast
Benefits: Long vs. Short fasts
Transitioning to Longer Fasts
3 Things to Remember
There’s No Need To Be a Purist
Every Fast is Different
It’s Okay to End Your Fast Early
Nuts and Bolts
Preparing for the Fast
During the Fast
Ending the Fast & Refeeding
The “Hard” Approach
The Dogmatist Mindset
The Dogmatic/Hard Regimen
The “Soft” Approach
Fasting Journal (37 pages)
This Fasting Journal includes 6 long fasts: what I did, thought, and felt each day, what I ate before the fast and at the end of the fast, my weight, and more. This is a great resource when you go through your long fast, so you can compare how you're feeling with my experience.
Table of Contents
8 Days (April 2017)
10 Days (Dec. 2017)
7 Days (Oct. 2019)
7 Days (Jan. 2021)
7 Days (Sept. 2021)
7 Days (Aug. 2022)
Initial Coaching Package (Limited to First 10 People)
If you need an extra push to plan your next fast, I'm here for you. Included in the Initial Coaching Package is
- A 30-minute 1:1 video call to address your goals & fears, and plan your next fast.
I'm offering this package at this HUGE discount to only the first 10 people.
Full Coaching Package (Limited Offer)
This is for those of you who need more support during your next long fast to make sure you complete it.
- A 30-minute 1:1 video call to address your goals & fears and plan your next fast.
- Daily check-in via text during your fast (up to 7 days) for support and accountability. I'll also answer questions or concerns as they come up.
- A 15-minute 1:1 video call for debriefing after your fast.
If you're not 100% satisfied with the purchase, or it's not what you were expecting, just reply to the download email within 30 days, and you'll get a full refund. No questions asked.